Job ID: 163286
Who are we?
Amdocs helps those who build the future to make it amazing. With our market-leading portfolio of software products and services, we unlock our customers’ innovative potential, empowering them to provide next-generation communication and media experiences for both the individual end user and enterprise customers. Our 30,000 employees around the globe are here to accelerate service providers’ migration to the cloud, enable them to differentiate in the 5G era, and digitalize and automate their operations. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.3 billion in fiscal 2021. For more information, visit Amdocs at www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
Designs, develops, modifies, debugs and/or maintains software systems.
What will your job look like?
- The Operations Release Manager is the gatekeeper from Production who will ensure all quality control steps are being followed and certified before any deploy is made on Production environment.
- The Operations Release Manager enables engagements with customer, Operations, Development and Project team, in all levels of the hierarchy. The daily routine includes Production, UAT, PET and Project coordination.
- The Release Manager is required to be highly available since it is the prime approval for any deliverable (Hot-Fix) to Production (including emergency deploys) . He / She is the responsible for periodical deployments on Production. (Major and Minor Releases)
- A high level of seniority and commitment is expected for this manager position.
- Create a Software Configuration Management plan to define version life cycle: CC structure, Merge procedure and Environments plan for account;
- Oversees the flow of Development.
- Manage a small team
- Build and Maintain SWP/HF, delivery plan and procedure;
- Manage the Development deliverables and Documentation (Amdocs and external) to Operations and the Customer;
- Support/Mentoring/Advising Customer and Amdocs on Defect/Incident process and Deployment process;
- Manage the continues improvement, CI/CD process: tools, methodology (DevOps/SRE/ Agile & Scrum) and procedures
- Run the daily Change management board that will assess any deploy .
- Support Program level integration to ensure: process implementation and adherence of software releases and version control for smooth feature rollout, integration among systems and adherence of agreed specification by all vendors
All you need is…
- At least 10 years’ experience in software engineering & design.
- Experienced in building complex applications or products taking into account various technical considerations.
- Demonstrated technical domain expertise and problem solving skills.
- Highly proficient in presenting ideas, influencing, and build consensus in a group setting.
- Previous Team building / development experience
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent – information technology, management information systems, software engineering and networking.
Why you will love this job:
- Work with us on large scale software programs that are both significant and exciting!
- We provide the ability to gain valuable experience working alongside our exceptionally diverse team to collaborate across accounts/regions to provide a single voice
- Get the opportunity to work with the industries most advanced and sophisticated technologies
- We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave!
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce
O site Em São Carlos não é responsável pelas contratações, os interessados devem entrar em contato utilizando as informações publicadas acima. Boa Sorte!
Confira a notícia original VAGA DE EMPREGO para SmartOps Release Manager em São Carlos – Em São Carlos.